Insomnia, chronic pain and depression are common disorders and a lot of people are likely to experience one or more of these during their lifetime. In this article, I will explain why these three disorders tend to occur within the same people, and how having one of them may lead to an increased risk of getting one or both of the other disorders. Finally, I will discuss why this is important to be aware of. Read More
Author Archive for: Ole Melkevik, PhD psychology
About Ole Melkevik, PhD psychology
PhD psychology with broad thematic interests. Currently working with a wide range of public health and data related issues in Frederiksberg municipality.
See full profile on linkedin:
Entries by Ole Melkevik, PhD psychology
All parents want their children to live long and healthy lives, and for many, this leads them to encourage their children to participate in organized sports activities.
Our mission is “to provide lifesaving information to give people peace of mind”.
Get our newsletter
- Heart flutter – atrial fibrillation19. June 2019 - 09:47
- Vicious circles of insomnia, depression and chronic pain10. May 2019 - 11:07
- Vaccine – a major success12. April 2019 - 10:00
- When the fun stops, adolescents drop out of organized sports15. March 2019 - 14:54
- Chest pains – Angina pectoris14. February 2019 - 20:08