Like many other people in Norway, Helge Blikberg is an active man who requires medication to be able to keep up his active lifestyle. However being dependent on a large amount of medication also means that he has to remember their names and active ingredients, in case he runs out or finds himself in a crisis so that he can communicate what he needs, which can be a problem around the world.
Our mission is “to provide lifesaving information to give people peace of mind”.
Get our newsletter
- Gallstones – the biggest stones are often best19. March 2020 - 13:48
- An ordinary life with a disease that unfortunately is not that uncommon14. February 2020 - 10:00
- Three easy steps towards a more physically active lifestyle 23. January 2020 - 12:43
- World Medical Card is ISO 9001-certified12. December 2019 - 09:59
- Lower back pain22. November 2019 - 12:51