Imagine, tomorrow morning, you are out shopping in the mall. Suddenly, a man in the prime of his life collapses on the floor in front of you. He doesn’t move and is non-responsive to speech and physical stimulation. A crowd of people gathers arounds and stares at you. What do you do?
Entries by World Medical Card
"Together with my family, I have chosen to sign up for a World Medical Card.
World Medical Card is a great safety concept that can really make a significant difference
for someone who is always on the move.
Jan Ramstad, LHL member “I have heart disease and experience great peace of mind with the World Medical Card. I travel often and for long periods, and I don’t go anywhere without the card in my wallet. I feel assured that I will receive fast and accurate treatment should an accident occur. My wife also […]
Our mission is “to provide lifesaving information to give people peace of mind”.
Get our newsletter
- How to restart a heart18. July 2019 - 10:50
- Heart flutter – atrial fibrillation19. June 2019 - 09:47
- Vicious circles of insomnia, depression and chronic pain10. May 2019 - 11:07
- Vaccine – a major success12. April 2019 - 10:00
- When the fun stops, adolescents drop out of organized sports15. March 2019 - 14:54